• Books will be issued to students of Stds IV to XII.
• Exchange of library books among the students is not allowed.
• Only one book will be issued at a time.
• Students can keep the book for one week and renew the same, if required.
• The books should be handled carefully.
• The students are expected to report to the Librarian about the damages or missing pages at the time of receiving the book.
• If any damages or missing pages are noticed at the time of returning the book, the student will have to pay the charges levied by the school.
• If any book is lost by the student, the cost of the same will be recovered.
• The students are expected to read as many books as possible. • Library Hall must be quiet and orderly. Everyone must be mindful of other persons and try to keep the library a pleasant place for reading and study.
Srimad Thirukkudanthai Andavan
With Bless of His Holiness Srivedantha Ramanuja Maha Desikan.